The GrowFlux Greenhouse CO2 Sensor can remotely monitor CO2 levels from your mobile phone or PC. With ease of use, customers can move the device around their greenhouse to pinpoint CO2 enrichment, micro-climates or air circulation dead zones over periods of time.
The GFX-CO2 can also be used in greenhouses, grow rooms, and cultivation facilities where heightened carbon dioixde (CO2) levels can assist in maximizing plant yields by 20-30%.
The device is both wireless and cloud connected, giving users the ability to access the data from anywhere, on the go with the “GrowFlux App” or API.
The Wireless Greenhouse CO2 Sensor also is splash resistant, with long term battery life and is designed to work for years in harsh commercial environments.
- Wireless & Cloud Connected for Micro Climate Monitoring
- Accurate and Precise CO2 Monitoring for plant enrichment
- Saves up to 10% on cooling energy consumption
- Provides up to 500 feet of range indoors
- Splash Resistant Design for Commercial Greenhouses/Indoor Farms
- GFX-CO2 – GrowFlux Wireless Greenhouse CO2 Monitor and Sensor – designed for monitoring carbon dioxide in controlled environments for greenhouses, cultivation facilities and grow rooms.
- GFX-AP – GrowFlux CO2 Monitor Access Point – must be purchased with GrowFlux products to securely connect to the cloud