Date: Oct 29, 2020 02:00 PM in EDT
Presented by the Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture, this panel will take a deep dive into the concept of the Triple Bottom Line: People, Planet and Profits.
During this insightful and inspiring 60-minute session, our moderator and panelists will discuss:
- The concept of the Triple Bottom Line: People, Planet and Profits
- The B-Certification process and reporting
- The contributions indoor farms can make according to the Triple Bottom Line
- Lessons learned from sustainable indoor farms that apply to all forms of indoor farming
- And more!
Moderator: Eric W. Stein, Ph.D., Executive Director of the Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture and Associate Professor of Business at Penn State
- Dave Nichols, Director of Strategy, AppHarvest
- Alexander Rudnicki, Senior Project Manager/Plant Manager, Aerofarms
- Grant Vandenbussche, Chief Category Officer, Fifth Season