From Pilots to Producers: Putting CEA at the Center of Sustainable Food Supply
Indoor AgTech is coming to New York Times Square in 2023, bringing together the world’s leading growers, retailers, tech providers, seed companies and investors on June 29-30 to meet, expand networks and produce fruitful partnerships.
After a pivotal year for the CEA sector, the summit will explore what’s needed to ensure the indoor farming industry can continue innovating and growing into a crucial part of the global agri-food supply chain.
From multi-acre scale facility design to seed optimization for vertical growing, and from multi-million-dollar funding rounds to the fine margins of running profitable farms, an international speaking faculty will discuss the critical success factors for CEA in today’s economic environment.
Delegates can take advantage of the dedicated meeting platform to meet future investors and business partners in the 1-1 networking room or sit down with a thought-leader at a roundtable break-out to dig deeper into the technologies and business models that are shaping the industry in 2023.
With an exhibition showcasing growers, seed companies, climate controls and automated growing equipment, as well as a menu featuring fantastic fresh produce from indoor farms, this is a summit focused on high-profile networking and deal-making.
• Finding New Sources of Funding in a Changing Economic Landscape
• Alleviating the Impact of the Energy Crisis through Efficiencies and Alternatives
• Accelerating Automation to Improve Crop Care and Reduce Operational Costs
• Balancing Biology and Technology for Crop Growth and Profitability
• Unlocking the Potential of Plant Genetics to Sow the Seeds of Growth
• Growing Margins Through New Product Innovation from Crop to Shelf
• Exploring the Global Potential of Indoor Farming and the Next Regional Hotspots
• Promoting CEA as a Critical Piece of the Food Security Puzzle
• Creating Industry Standards to Build Confidence and Communicate the Benefits of CEA