As a Marketplace Vendor, you will have your own storefront to sell products and services. You can sell products directly from our site or refer customers to your fulfillment web site or partner. You will receive a weekly sales report for your store.
How to Register
To set up your store, select the Registration button and follow the registration instructions. We will review your request and if we have everything we need, you will be approved.
Once registered, you will have access to your own Dashboard. Your storefront can include any number of products and services and will include information about your company, policies, billing, images, etc. In short, the Marketplace provides everything you need to maintain an online sales presence.
For a limited time, we are offering storefronts to select vendors at no charge through the first half of 2020 with our Vendor Partner Program. In exchange for your storefront and branding on our web sites, we ask that you participate as our marketing partner to raise awareness of the COE Marketplace. Full details of the program are provided below.
At the conclusion of the program (or for those not participating in the program), we will charge a monthly fee for the storefront plus a small commission on direct sales. Affiliate sales re-directs will not incur commissions.
To get started, go to our Registration page.
Center of Excellence Preferred Vendors
All paid members of the Center of Excellence for Indoor Ag are invited to participate in the Marketplace at significant discount. If you sell multiple items, membership will pay for itself!
Join the COE now.
Vendor Partner Program
The Vendor Partner Program offers storefronts to select vendors at no charge. In exchange for a storefront and branding on our web sites, we ask that you participate as our marketing partner to raise awareness of the COE Marketplace. Specifically:
- Partner will list the COE as an ally/sponsor/partner organization on its web site and in communications with its stakeholders
- Partner will post the COE logo on its website with a back-link to indooragcenter.org/marketplace
- Partner will feature the COE Marketplace in at least 3 social media posts on all of its social media and marketing channels
- Partner will feature the COE Marketplace in a blog post on its website
- Partner will offer a 10% discount on its Products and Services to COE Members with designated promo code, which will be in addition to other promotional discounts offered by Partner
- Partner will offer the Center of Excellence the opportunity to evaluate Partner products and services and/or to purchase them at discount
To get started, simply go to our Registration page and indicate your interest in participating as a Vendor Partner.
We look forward to working with you!